Skip to main content
- Subscription and account issues: If you have MiLB.com subscription product issues (including MiLB.TV) or personal account issues not addressed in the MiLB.com System Requirements section, please send an email to email@example.com or call 1-866-644-2687.
- Site inquiries: If you have general questions or comments not addressed in the MiLB.com Frequently Asked Questions section, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tickets: For ticketing information for any Minor League teams, visit our tickets landing page. please visit that teams website for more information. If you have an issue with your order, please reach out to our customer support toll-free number -- 866-800-1275 -- or email email@example.com.
- Online sponsorship: For more information on MiLB.com and how it can be a valuable advertising tool for your brand, please contact Joe Whelan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Frequently asked questions: There's a good chance that the question you have has been answered as part of our extensive section of frequently asked questions. Check it out.
- Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy: Minor League Baseball ("MiLB") and its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new or improved products or technologies, new club names or logos, product enhancements, materials, or marketing plans. Please do not send or provide any unsolicited ideas, original creative artwork, suggestions, information, or other works (each, a "Submission") in any form to any MiLB office, email address, web address, employee, or other MiLB representative. Please understand that this policy is intended to help MiLB avoid future misunderstandings or disputes when MiLB's products or marketing strategies seem similar or even identical to those submitted to it without having been solicited. If, despite our request that you not send us your ideas, you still send them, the following terms shall apply to your Submission regardless of what your letter, email, or other form of communication says.
TERMS OF IDEA SUBMISSION: You hereby assign to MiLB, free of charge, all worldwide rights, title, and interest in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in your Submission. MiLB will be entitled to reproduce, display, prepare derivative works based upon, or otherwise use any Submission, including any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in the Submission, for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing and marketing products using such Submission, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. MiLB is not obligated to review your Submission. MiLB does not agree to keep your Submission confidential and shall not be held liable for any use or disclosure of it.